Obviously the answer largely spends upon the support that you need and want.
A starting point for smaller organisations is often a full or partial fundraising review, strategy or plan, to ensure you are making the best use of your precious time, resources and fundraising opportunities. If this sounds good, look here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. After an initiaI phone call, I am happy to provide a free two hour consultation, as long as I am confident that we can make you a case for support with a realistic chance of success.
More specifically you may need someone to deliver a very specific project, or to provide some advice or extra capacity for a limited period. It could be any one of :-
- Attracting business or major donor support.
- Identifying suitable grant funders and making applications to them on your behalf.
- Reviewing or writing your case for support.
- Mentoring or training staff, trustees or board members in how to become better fundraisers, or develop in a particular skill area.
- Building a successful challenge or community events programme.
- Improving the ways in which you communicate with your supporters to build support and loyalty.
- Organising events, or advice on how to get the greatest fundraising value from them.
- Giving staff confidence to fundraise with and from people who are bereaved.
I have done all of the above and much more besides, so if you want help with another aspect of fundraising and don’t see it listed, please ask.
Whether you know exactly what support you want, or you just know that your fundraising isn’t working as well as it needs to, please give me a call on 0789 4210421 or email email@example.com.
“…He employed his broad fundraising knowledge and insight to good effect, built many strong relationships and recruited some excellent staff to his team. He was very good at identifying income generating opportunities and a significant part of his legacy will certainly be the success of our challenge event programme.” Ann Chalmers, Chief Executive, Child Bereavement UK