Do you need this?
Your organisation, mission, situation, and opportunities are unique. However the challenges you face to secure vital resources won’t be. I am happy to provide you with a free two hour initial consultation, which should give me a good idea of your situation, and whether or not a more detailed review and planning service would be beneficial.
How can I be confident that two hours will be enough to tell? Because the same underlying fund-raising problems appear time and again. Here’s some common ones that you may recognise :-
- No clear, well stated case for support, or one that is out of date.
- Lack of a clear and easily understood fundraising plan which relates directly to an organisational vision and plan.
- Too little time to react to too many funding opportunities to do many of them well.
- Concentration on previously very fruitful funding sources which are now falling away, with no clear replacements.
- A lack of understanding and engagement in fundraising from the doing or ‘spending’ teams.
Being in the middle of things, with a million and one things to do, it is often hard for any of us to identify which, if any, of the above might apply to our own situation. But identifying the real problem means you can address it and see the symptoms evaporate.
I can help you to identify the real fundraising challenges that you face, and provide proven strategies for solving them. Your fundraising may be much easier than you think.
What’s the process?
- It starts with a phone call to discuss your expectations, and make sure that there is a good fit.
- You fill in a questionnaire. It should take you about 30 minutes including thinking time. Yes, I know it’s boring, but this is the quickest way for you to get the information that I will need to do a good job for you.
- I will take two days to read and consider your completed questionnaire. (I may request some further information or details.)
- Typically within a week, (depending upon your availability) we will have a 1 hour telephone or Skype conversation, or face to face meeting, to review the contents of the questionnaire, explore the answers and their implications.
- I conduct any further background research necessary, consider the findings, and write your draft fundraising review and strategy. This will typically contain a concise Fundraising Audit, a SWOT analysis, an assessment of the different options open to you, assessing each in light of the analysis and audit, and a recommendation for best strategies for you, going forward, with an indication of the activities needed and time required for each.
- We have a further one hour meeting or conversation in which you can ask me to explain anything that is not clear.
What does it cost?
The cost for all of this is £650. (The work typically takes me approximately twenty hours, but it is work that I love to do, so I discount it to this level.)
As mentioned, it starts with a phone call – 07894210421 or an email to email@example.com.